Wednesday, March 19, 2008

taking over the task


I was informed to take over Pritam to chair the division meeting in the afternoon. This morning breakfast is provided by two birthday boys so i bought a cup of coffee for my own to the office.
Morning meeting are as usual, reports from the committees chairmans and this year seminar to be held in August in Bangkok.
Bangkok is a nice place to visit and if able to attend i hope to extend a few more days in Thailand. I need a few days breaks for myself maybe to be just alone somewhere in Changmai.
Afternoon meeting also very formal ones, some of the problems and suggestions were accepted accept one of our member look very aggressive to certain issues.
After the meeting about 6pm, I called eng seng if he need me to help up the setting up of this coming 21st march taoist annual events which i suppose to go in the afternoon but because of the meeting that lasted until 5.30pm. My service is not needed at this moment of time so i decided to have mine dinner at the food court near the MRT station.
Reach home at 7.30pm

No comments: